For over 50 years, G&N Aircraft has magnificently set the industry standard for quality engine overhauls. Since 1961, G&N has produced well over 20,000 engines, and we are an FAA Certified Repair Station (MW2R020L).
G&N Aircraft is proud to claim over 600 years of combined experience building and maintaining aircraft engines! Every G&N engine is:
- Produced to factory new fits and tolerances for long-term durability.
- Built using genuine original equipment manufacturer replacement parts, with limited exceptions.
- Thrust load dynamometer tested to provide initial break-in and ensure trouble-free operation.
- Overhauled in compliance with all FAA Airworthiness Directives and Manufacturer Service Bulletins.
- Inspected, reconditioned, and assembled by skilled technicians with years of experience working with piston aircraft engines.
- Rotating parts are precision balanced statically for smooth operation. All parts are individually painted or alodined for longer wear and improved appearance.
- Covered by a complete parts and labor warranty for one year. Thereafter, the engine (excluding accessories) is warranted pro-rata parts and labor to the manufacturer recommended TBO.
- Sold by a non-commissioned sales staff that cares more about customers than making the sale.
- Able to be customized through STCs and approved aftermarket upgrades at customer request.